Great read by Brennen Byrne.
"Unfortunately, using a computer sucks. The workflow for interacting with a computer goes something like this:
- I want to know something
- I decide to ask the computer
- I get the computer ready to accept my question
- I pose my question so that the computer can understand and enter it
- The computer returns information relevant to my answer
- I search that information for an answer
- I know the thing I wanted to know
I interact with the computer for steps two through six, but I only care about steps one and seven. I want to get rid of every step that involves a computer, and, luckily for me, computers are getting smart enough to do those steps for me.
That’s why computers are going to disappear. They’re learning how to do everything I use them for. There are three awesome examples of this that are leading software to help computers disappear.”
Full article: Computers Are Going To Disappear by Brennen Byrne
Computer’s are becoming so smart they are going to disappear, a trend we should embrace.